“Nothing fancy just good fresh seafood”

Goodfellas Seafood Hut
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This was our first visit here on a recommendation form a friend who live locally. The flounder and shrimp plate was cooked to perfection and it was the best flounder I have had in a long time. The prices are also very reasonable and the staff is exceptionally friendly.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Good seafood served with a hug and a smile. A favorite of the locals. Nothing fancy, just good servings of flounder, crab, scallops, or whatever you desire.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The servers go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your food and experience at Goodfellas. The seafood was good, the portions were reasonable, and the price was fair. Even get a hug when you leave.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We ate at Goodfellas because of the reviews and pricing. We were not disappointed, the food was delicious with ample potions for us. We ate here one evening, I ordered fish sandwich which came with homemade potato chips, my wife asked for cream of crab soup, they didn't have any. Brooke, the owner, told us to come back Friday for lunch and they would have crab soup for her so we did. The wife said it was some of the best she has had, I got the lunch ribs, potato salad, baked beans and a tea for $7. These were some of the friendliest waitresses we have ever had, guess that's "Southern Hospitality". We have discovered in our travels that locally owned and operated establishments like this are usually the best. Next time in North Myrtle we will be eating here again and you get a hug when you leave.

1  Thank Ramchallenger
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It's no wonder this place has a high TripAdvisor rating. The food here is great. Watch out for the hushpuppys. You can't eat just one and they bring a basket full with honey butter. I had the fried oyster sandwich that had about a dozen that were perfectly seasoned and fried. Usually, I put tartar sauce on fried oysters but they were so good I skipped it. My wife had a crab cake that was very good. We shared a bowl of She Crab soup that could not have been made better. My only regret is that we did not have another chance to go back for dinner.

2  Thank captmorgan40