“Best in NMB!!!”

Rapone Brick Oven Pizza & Italian Kitchen
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: Welcome to Rapone Italian Kitchen and Brick Oven.
Description: Welcome to Rapone Italian Kitchen and Brick Oven.
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I am still drooling as I write this review. Where to begin? The Margherita pizza may have been THE Best I have Ever had. Not to mention the Cannoli ;)! We also had the deli Stromboli which I believe is way better than Benito's. The NY pepperoni pizza was also very good but I will definitely return for the Friendly Service & smiling faces. We got our order "to go" so I can only imagine how amazing the food would've been had we eaten it right then. Thanks for giving us a new place. :)

1  Thank Amber M

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent. Awesome people working here, very friendly, made you feel like you were supposed to be there. Awesome awesome awesome.

1  Thank ttlgolg1984
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza and service in town! We had an amazing pizza...the four formaggio! We got a kids spaghetti with meatball which was the size of a baseball! The staff is extremely friendly and engaging with all customers. Our server Clyde was awesome and made our dinner more enjoyable! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank jmt5089
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Ravished, a friend and I rode up and down Business 17 at 8 pm looking for something to bring back for our guys and us to eat. Pizza is never a safe option in the South, if you are New Yorkers or Jerseyites. We decided to roll the dice, and won the prize ! The waitress was helpful as we made our choices. We all got salads that were generous and everyone was pleased with their selections, pasta, chicken parm, al Freddo, and Chicken Marsala. there were leftovers. We decided to do a sit down the next day. Our lovely waitress, Desiree, introduced us to one of the owners. We had Zuppa di Pesce, Margherita Pizza, Pork Chops, and rigatoni with sausage.
Here is where it gets interesting. The owner told us that he was offering braciole for the special on Saturday. My husband and I were leaving prior to that, but our friends were staying. I pre-paid two specials, ($7.99 each), and the chef told me how he would zip lock them, freeze them, and what to do when I defrosted them. As promised, my friends returned with the dish. Now, clearly, it came with pasta. First, there was enough for two meals for both of us. The braciole was flavorful and tender, and there were about six sausages and four hearty meatballs to accompany it. What else ? Well, of course bread was out of the question so they sent a pound of imported Italian Spaghetti #02, not the usual Di Cecco or anything found in stores. Their olive oil is the real deal, as is their sauce!

If you want ambiance go to Restaurant Row, but if you want authentic, this is where you need to eat, or take out. They have only been open a year, but the duo have been in business together for many, many years. Lucky for you guys who live there that they decided on North Myrtle Beach. Not far from Barefoot Landing and Wyndham Resort, just before Little River, but it is in North Myrtle Beach, next to the Circle K.

I would return to Myrtle Beach for this! And, yes, I am Italian, so, as mom always said, " Consider the source!" I say.
"Consider the sauce!" Buon Appetito a Tutti!

1  Thank Alice M
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Kerry took great care of us. Our group have two NY style pizzas and the chicken parm - all was excellent and even made great leftovers the next day. Would highly recommend and plan to return!

1  Thank Lauren B