Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super fun experience

Our salt water march tour was a perfect fit for beginners and my husband and I had a lovely time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sofiasedergren
New York City, New York
Amazing

They were so accommodating. Dave was awesome with my kids they surfed their hearts out! My son... read more

Reviewed yesterday
V9835HOmattheww

Recommended experiences in and around North Myrtle Beach
from US$34.00
More Info
All reviews paddle boards private lesson riding waves these guys eco tour learn how salt marsh learning how awesome job year old son cherry grove next year highly recommend this company sunset tour highlight of our trip awesome experience great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time paddle boarding for my husband and I. They were great dealing with making sure to communicate with us about weather issues and options for rescheduling. We had a great time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our 10 year old daughter saw one of the coaches out on the beach near our house and he offered to give her a quick lesson, we are from Colorado and she had never surfed, although a strong swimmer. She had so much fun that they were able to get her a space in that week's surf camp. She had so much with the guys at Kokopelli Surf Camp, we loved it! She was consistently standing up and surfing small waves all week long. We will for sure be back next time we are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Date of experience: June 2021
2  Thank 13spiritofadventure
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girls (ages 10 & 14) absolutely loved their lesson with David. Neither had ever surfed before but they each rode numerous waves very successfully in their lesson. Super friendly staff and so helpful and kind. Really great guys. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely be back.

2  Thank wabisabi72019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What great instructors! My 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 7 had an awesome time surfing. It was their first time. The instructors were so nice, friendly and very encouraging. Always complimenting them and being positive. They all got up on the boards many times. They made it look easy. My kids had a great time thanks to the instructors attitudes and experience. Would definitely recommend. My husband and I want to book lessons now. :-) my only recommendation is to consider a private lesson if you want some more one on one time.

1  Thank riehle277
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a wonderful time! Instructor was great and I will definitely be coming back next year for another lesson.

1  Thank N8589RXvictoriac