“My Local Lobster”

Eugene Platt's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I love that I can get lobster a few times a month for reasonable prices here. Maine lobsters located in Cherry Grove SC. I am looking forward to trying their clams.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This place has become our first goto spot when we hit Myrtle Beach.  They have a great selection but on top of that they will steam it for you.  Don't miss out on their in-house cheese crab spread or their calamari salads.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I went to get sone fresh shrimp to cook at my condo on vacation. While the shrimp was good, I'm not sure where they came from other than USA and the sort was not real precise on the size. I really wanted local seafood. I was a little disappointed in the selection.

3  Thank Spencer S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

They make an excellent crab boil. Call ahead an order since it takes about an hour to cook. We ordered the small which serves about 4 - 6 people and had left overs.

1  Thank Kyro B
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great place for steamed shrimp or oysters. Homemade cocktail sauce and crab dip. Great for large groups to