“Great place for fun and good food.”

39th Ave. Bar & Grille
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 39th Ave. Bar & Grille is a restaurant and bar under new ownership with a brand new menu and totally renovated dining area and kitchen, it's located in the Windy Hill area of North Myrtle Beach. We serve Gastro Pub style Appetizers, Sushi, Burgers, Tacos, and great drinks. With the warm and inviting newly renovated inside, completely new food and drink menu, and attentive staff it is sure to accommodate and please everyone in your party!
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Our family had a great experience at 39th Ave bar and grill. Super service, very good drinks and food. Exceptional sushi, burgers, salad. Fun atmosphere and live music. Highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2022
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

I dine out often both on vacations and while traveling for work, and don’t frequently write reviews…but this place was so good and should be higher up on the searches and ranking lists in NMB!

My daughter and I stopped in spud of the moment, she wanted sushi and I wanted wings…this place delivered on both! Sushi was surprisingly excellent, heavy on the fish and very fresh tasting. Wings were solid and the shrimp tacos were really nicely done. Can’t wait to return and try more items.

Live music in the patio and a fun looking bar if you’re in the mood… overall a true hidden gem, don’t be deceived by the look!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

We stopped in because the kitchen at our ‘go-to’ was closed. Their loss. 39th Ave was great. The staff hustled, the food was terrific and prices just right. The atmosphere is bland, which made us wonder about the food, but don’t judge a book by its cover. The portions were large and each appetizer and entree delicious. It’s not a chain, it’s a locally owned gem.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I never write reviews but felt I needed to with our great dining experience. We stopped here for burgers after being told at wahlburgers the wait would be an hour and 45 minutes. The fries were delicious, burgers were great and the wait staff was amazing. The food came out very quickly. The staff catered to our kids. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great burger, friendly staff and overall amazing dining experience.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

We went there yesterday because I have heard that they have great tacos and a beer with tacos is even better. On Tuesday they have a deal, you get $2 off on their specialty tacos. Very relaxed atmosphere, staff very friendly new owner seems like a good guy, etc. More importantly the tacos were excellent. I am partial to fish in my tacos and the ahi tuna and fish tacos didn't disappoint. We will definitely return, highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: April 2021