“Yummmmm”

Joe's Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The food was so good! We did have a minor issue with the order correctness but nothing big and was corrected quickly. Server was not excellent but not bad. I would absolutely go back anytime.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have eaten at Joe's in Florida and Myrtle Beach, the food is consistently excellent and the staff is always super friendly and eager to help. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

First time I had been here. Would return to eat here again. Plenty of food for the price. Staff was very friendly and met us at the door. If you go on the website and sign up for emails you can get a free appetizer which are excellent. I ordered the chicken wings for the appetizer and I know chicken at a seafood restaurant...but they had Old Bay Seasoning on them and they were great. I had shrimp and fish and it was very good. My wife had shrimp which included coconut shrimp and of course I had to try one of those and they were excellent. All cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I've been to this Joe's location many times and this was the first time I've been disappointed. The food was good as usual, but the service was downright poor. We had our 3 kids with us, so quick service is a must to keep them happy. So we went when it was nearly deserted hoping for that. However, I had to track down our server multiple times because she would simply disappear (not waiting on any other tables either). We would have gotten another round of drinks, but she never came back and I had to ask other servers to get me items or find her. She was unenthusiastic, seemed annoyed to be working, and had zero personality. I seriously doubt she is still employed there...and it's only been 2 weeks. At least I hope she isn't there next time we come back. We would have normally come back for a second meal during our visit but chose not to because of her.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I had the fish tacos, my 2nd time. This time the fish was over done but I would try it again. The nacho chips are the best I've ever had! Hubby had the fried fish, did not care for the coating. We only went because we had a gift certificate. I thought it was expensive for lunch. So many other places with a lunch menu.