“Light dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Great, light dinner. Server was attentive and timely. The French onion soup was the best I've ever had. Got the check right away as we were in a hurry. We arrived about 545pm, just before the rush, which was good, because we did not have to wait.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a terrific dinner at Longhorn's this evening. Flo's 6 oz filet was grilled perfectly to medium and very tender, and the 1/2 rack of ribs was also tender and delicious. Our salads, mashed and baked potatoes, warm bread, coffee and white peach sangria were all equally wonderful. The sangria was "out of this world" delicious. We especially want to thank our server, Mary M., for her well-timed attention to our needs throughout the meal. She made our dining experience even more wonderful by her smile and friendly professionalism. My husband and I will definitely return.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent greetings upon entering. Our waitress was pleasant but seemed to be rushed and not happy we were seated in her area. The restaurant was not busy at all. My side salad ordered was drowning in dressing so i had to ask for more lettuce to accommodate the pool of dressing, when entree arrived my baked potato and grilled chicken was lukewarm, my husband ordered grilled chicken caesar salad. After food delivered to table our waitress became hard to locate, she came by quickly and asked if everything was okay. We had not planned to complain figuring it was an off night but she there was no offer to refill our beverages. The longer we waited the angrier I became. When waitress finally showed up with our ticket I asked for the manager. He took his sweet time coming also. Unimpressed with manager, i have problems with a full beard kneeling face level at my table and detected he really didnt care either. I explained to him our problems with our salads, that my husband had picked the grilled chicken out of salad eaten that and a little of the lettuce but was unable to enjoy his meal due to the extremely heavy amount of dressing. I basically wanted a little more out of the manager. We did not expect anything free but at least his sincere concern would have been nice! We did not really enjoy our meal. We paid the entire bill amount and made a decision not to return to this restaurant until we hear positive changes have been made.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My first visit to a Longhorns...stuffed mushrooms were fabulous! My filet was a little too done, but it was good. For the price, I wanted my steak cooked perfectly. We had gift cards and the restaurant allows you to use the gift card for the tip and food, so that was nice.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The chef at this Longhorn Steakhouse does an amazing job with the steaks! This is the best Longhorn Steakhouse I have visited, and I have been to many.