1,497 results
All reviews cherry grove pier across the street rooftop pool pier restaurant lazy river ocean front the kitchen fishing pier corner room parking garage marsh view family vacation floor to ceiling windows living room washer and dryer main building north myrtle
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The Prince Resort was wonderful. Our condo was very well kept with very comfortable beds. It was very close to the many restaurants and stores in the North Myrtle Beach area, which was an added bonus..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Barbara B
Jimmy T, Front Office Manager at Prince Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you Barbara for choosing Prince and for sharing a review! We are glad you enjoyed the room and the entire Cherry Grove area. We agree it is one of the best part of the entire area. Please let us know if we can ever help plan that next getaway.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I am so glad that I found this resort. I will not stay anywhere else when I return to the beach. The price is great for the size of the room that you get. The room was clean and had 2 beautiful views. I made a mistake when I booked the room because I was not aware that there were 2 parts to the hotel. The front desk staff switched my rooms when I checked in with no problem. I will definitely be a returning customer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank constancew174

Thank you for choosing Prince and for sharing a review with us. We are glad you enjoyed the room and the facilities. I am glad the staff was able to get you what you wanted and make your stay more enjoyable. We would love to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with this resort quality, location & the staff! Very affordable & clean & such a great view. The only downside would be that the parking was aggravating being it is in a parking garage across the street, but that is definitely not a deal breaker. The staff are very quick & friendly to their customer service!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AmberHarris04

Thank you Amber for choosing Prince and for sharing a review. We love hearing that you enjoyed the facilities and that we made you feel welcome here. We hope to see you again soon! Please reach out if we can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I really enjoy staying at the Prince. My family had a wonderful time. We loved the view of the beach and the children enjoyed the pool and lazy river. We especially love the corner rooms. It is quite and peaceful there.

Room tip: Corner rooms are the best and have a wonderful view.The higher floors are the best, because they are quite.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank revelslinda

Thank you for the review and for choosing Prince.We are are glad you enjoyed your stay with us along with the peace and tranquility the area provides. We hope to see you again soon! Please reach out if we can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The room was great and had a beautiful view. Check was a little aggravating, but other than that it was a great resort to stay. If you are a smoker like we are I'd advise either going to another resort or simply not smoking as you cannot even smoke on your balcony, or pool area. We had to go to the beach or walk down the sidewalk to smoke. Not a deal breaker, but it would be great if the resort would change the rules of smoking on the balcony atleast.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Spencer P

Thank you for your stay and for sharing a review for us! We are glad you enjoyed the room and the view. The smoking in the rooms is prohibited in all rooms, and the balconies. The balcony cannot be smoked on due to city ordinance. We hope to see you in the near future if your vacation needs bring you this way!