US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$92
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
US$124
US$119
Hampton.com
US$299
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$139
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$211
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
US$190
Hotels.com
1,415 results
All reviewscherry grove pieracross the streetlazy riverocean frontpier restaurantthe kitchenparking garagefishing piercorner roommarsh viewliving roomhousekeeping servicefloor to ceiling windowsfamily vacationwasher and dryermain buildingnorth myrtle
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Room was comfortable. It was quiet and clean. Parking was convenient. I did not get to use the facilities as I was out of the hotel all day and most of the evening. I would recommend this hotel since I did not have any problems or concerns.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jimmy T, Front Office Manager at Prince Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for your recent visit to the Prince. We hope you had a great time here with us! We are glad you were comfortable and enjoyed the room. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please reach out if we can help plan that next getaway.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Our visit was short. It rained while we were there which is beyond the hotel's control. One in my party qualified for handicap parking and I managed to SNAG one of those one night. I absolutely hated not parking in that same spot the next night. You need more overnight parking AT the hotel. What I did love was the view of the beach/ocean and pier and accessibility to both. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jimmy T, Front Office Manager at Prince Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Prince on your recent visit to the area. We hope you had a great time while here with us, and hopefully got to enjoy the area in spite of the rain. We do have the parking garage for parking as well as the gravel lot adjacent to the property. As you know, Tower 1 only has registration spots for checking in and out of the property.

We hope to see you again in the near future. Please reach out if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The parking at tower one is limited to check-Ins and 4 handicapped spots. However across the street at tower 2 is ample parking. I was impressed with the interior of room. There was a kitchen, dining area, living area, bathroom with large tub and master bed. There was a beautiful view of the ocean and cherry grove pier from our oceanfront balcony.

The HBO was not working. Maintenance tried to reboot but no help. The DVD player in the bedroom was gone. But these things weren’t that big of a problem. We did without HBO fine and took DVD from living room to bedroom.

The coffeemaker was hard to figure out and we ended up not using it. The pier cafe was open and we got coffee there.

The door was a little dated but that was no bid deal. Pool was closed. Restaurant inside was closed.

All-in-all a very pleasant trip. I would like to go back in warmer weather to see how this place really is.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy T, Front Office Manager at Prince Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you Karen for your recent stay with us, and for sharing a review. I am glad you enjoyed the unit and the views from the room. I apologize for any issues you encountered with the cable service or the DVD players in the unit. HBO is available and we may have been encountering a cable issue that prevented you from viewing that station. As the season winds down, we do close the 3500 Grill in the lobby, and operate everything out of the Boardwalk Beach Cafe on the pier. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I was hanging out with my husband and his family for a beach trip. They wanted to fish off the pier for spots. They had a good time catching the spots on that Saturday. We enjoyed the view of the beach and pier. The staff was friendly. Parking was not good. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the center has a better view of the pier.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jimmy T, Front Office Manager at Prince Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing a review. I am glad to hear you had a great time on your recent stay and being able to catch plenty of fish sure helps as well. We hope you will come back and see us again soon! Please reach out if we can help plan that next beach getaway for you.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great Time. Weather was not cooperatiive. Location great. Our Tower I Condo overlooked Beach and Pier. Great Views. Beach Cafe Servers not friendly..... Rooms need Little Updating. Buildings are older.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Linda for choosing Prince and for sharing a review. We hope you had a great time while here with us. I apologize if the wait staff was anything other than friendly to you and your party. We will address with the food and beverage director the concerns you experienced. Regarding the units, we are currently working on those. We have new colors going up on the walls, along with upgrades to the kitchens and carpeting in some units. As you can expect, the rooms do get wear and tear through the summer season. We hope you will be back soon to experience some of the new things we are doing here at Prince!