“New favorite”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2017

This was within walking distance of our hotel and recommended by the front desk. The selection was varied and extensive. Although crowded and we came without reservations our service was good and the food excellent. The lobster bisque was exceptional. Tip- I wanted a small side salad, not iceberg lettuce, and found an excellent one in the sushi section.

1  Thank Mary B

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Good Seafood and great service.
Portions were much larger than I expected from a seafood restaurant.
Would definitely. recommend

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went with a group for the Happy Hour, It was busy but we were seated quicky. Drink specials are the main draw. There is reduced prices for the bar food that is offered. I chose thier popular and featured " fish & chips " for ten $$. It was a medium size peice of fish, fries and cole slaw. The fish was good, cooked well with a light batter, fries were hot and cole slaw was ok. I thought serving size was small compared to other resturants in Myrtle Beach. Service was fast and friendly. Nice setting near water, but rather hard to find.

1  Thank daylate
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Bad points: prime rib night, reservations at 6 and prime rib was already sold out. Even though we had a reservation, out table wasn't ready for about 10-15 minutes. There was a mix up with the waiters and it took a long time for someone to wait on us. After we ordered, one of our salads was forgotten. My party couldn't eat together because the kitchen was so backed up. The lobster bisque my family ordered wasn't hot, but warm.

Positive: the pecan chicken and corn succotash was delicious. The waiter gave us a free dessert because of all of the mix up and wait.

1  Thank Cassquigl
Reviewed 6 February 2017

The outside bar area fills up quickly during Happy Hour. Locals and tourists mingle, grab a drink at a good price and order a from a limited Happy Hour menu. The limited menu is reasonable, but the food we tried was only average. I have dined inside from their full menu, which is very good but pricey. I recommend this place for drinks only. The view is very nice overlooking the intracoastal waterway. If you time it right, the sun will set just over the bridge for a spectacular view.

1  Thank Kim W