“Fantastic find”
Review of Martini

Martini
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018

It is rare that i write a review but felt i must sing the praises of Martinis. This was close to where we were staying and the minute we walked in we knew this was our kind of restaurant. Subdued lighting with a nice atmosphere. The live music which they have every night was very good and not at all obtrusive. We ended up eating there all three nights we were in myrtle. I would highly recommend the fondue, she crab soup, and mozzarella fritta appetizers!! We also had the lobster tails and chicken parmesan. They also have an awesome happy hour with good drink prices and $10 fish and chips etc. No review would be complete with mentioning the staff. they were fast and efficient-Meagan was great with a ready smile and great personality. The two Matts and Vangel were equally a pleasure. Lasty, the owners Rob and Paige were so warm and welcoming it would be worth a visit just to meet them. We live in Ahevilee, NC which is known as a well recognized foodie destination and i can only end by saying I wish we had a Martinis up here because they are a great restaurant!!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was fortunate to visit martini restaurant my first night in myrtle beach and dined there for the remainder of the nights I was in myrtle beach as I loved it. the atmosphere was cozy and inviting, the food was superb,the staff and owners were friendly, gracious and helpful, the prices were good. thanks, rob, page, Matt, Megan and vance for making our 3 nights dining with you a memorable experience. I would heartily recommend this restaurant and will definitely seek it out on my next visit to myrtle beach.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Riding by you might not think about stopping but that is your mistake. It is in a kinda of small strip center. Inside as my wife said it is kind of sultry and sexy in a dim light. We went early at 4:30 and the lounge was full of locals there for the music. Our waiter Van for short was excellent, very thorough, excellent service and answered all my wife's 100 questions. The food was very good, had shrimp cocktail, the best cocktail sauce I have ever had. She a Caesar salad, I had the she crab soup and both were excellent. She had the grilled grouper and I had the salmon oscar and again both were very good. Our side dishes were very good also. Good wine, good cocktails and great service. Don't miss out, give them a try........

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyable night. Food was good. Martini not so much. Tasted like cherry koolaide. The best part was Motown night. The two men singing and the dancing.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We went for dinner but with so many appetizers to choose from we ended up making our meal from appetizers alone! The meatballs were the best we've ever had! We also had the fried green tomatoes and the shrimp and grits. Both were very delicious, but the Philly cheese steak soup was outstanding!!! Nice décor, excellent service. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Nancy E