Review Highlights
Small things makes this a must do.

This is a must do if you have young children. It was well organized from the time you arrive until... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tonya1962
Metropolis, Illinois
Great value and a great experience!

My eight year old said it was the best thing we done on our 7 day trip to Myrtle Beach & we sid... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mikesJ7193VZ

1,145 results
All reviews water cannons billy bones face painting kids engaged gold coins main deck great for kids whole family fun adventure year old son sword ship treasure crew blast fight grandkids
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My kids had a great time. I have two 5 year olds and an 11 yr old. My oldest thought it was a bit cheesy at times but couldn’t resist the water cannon, sword fight, and water gun battle.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My grandchildren ages 2-7 had an awesome time, we went two weeks ago and they are still talking about it, told all their friends at school. They were entertained the whole time, very interactive! Great time and memories for all!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time. Crew kept the kids engaged and active the entire trip. Kind and good with kids. Perfect for 3-8 year olds. Unforgettable pirate experience. Absolutely recommend for young buccaneers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My little one had alot of fun on this little adventure! She was having a blast with all of the interaction. I would say more but I don't wanna spoil any of the surprises for anyone My cousin and her son also enjoyed themselves and were all smiles during the trip. We were glad we found this for our kids and the kid in us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pirates that were aboard (Christian & Kylie) were wonderful with my 4 year old son! They made sure to go around and talk and interact with all the kids. There is always something going on while on the ship and there wasn't a dull moment. Highly recommend going!