“Great Barbeque at a good price”
Review of Duke's

Duke's
Ranked #16 of 105 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 October 2015

This is one of the best Duke's Barbeque restaurants. It's small and has a homey feeling since all of the people who work there seem to enjoy the people who come into the place. They are friendly and make sure that you get what you want. The all you can eat buffet is $7.50 (tax included) for adults. There is a senior discount. This also includes your sweet tea. The buffet has all of the essentials- hash, rice, bbq meat, dill pickles, bread and butter pickles, cole slaw, bread. It's all fresh. My husband had never had bread and butter pickles. He really loved these. The food is hot and delicious. They sell fried pork skins for $1.50 per bag. There is also take out plates as well as quarts of hash and meat by the pound. There is a drive thru window on the side to make it even more convenient. I plan to return because this was an excellent meal. We left full and that is the point of the adventure.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Stopped for lunch and was not disappointed. The barbecue and slaw were tasty and the sauce selection was good. It was my first experience with barbecue hash (over rice) and found it to my liking. The staff were all friendly and accommodating. It's good there was no banana pudding that day or I'd have popped. Can't beat the food and the value.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Great chicken, green beans, baked beans, pitcher of sweet tea on the table. Clean. Look forward to returning there the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

I used to eat at Dukes Barbecue 30 years ago. Happened to see a location on my way through Orangeburg and decided to give it a try. My wife and I had the all you can eat lunch buffet which included rice, hash, pork, slaw, bread and pickles for $7.50, tea and tax included. Unlike many southern barbecue houses, the meat was unsauced with a couple of homemade sauces to choose from. The mustard sauce was excellent as was everything we ate.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Price has risen from 10.00 to 11.00. Buffet has GREAT quality and choices. Temp. of food is good. Recomended if you are in that part of town.