Economy Inn Express
US$124
Hampton.com
US$104
TownePlace Suites
Super 8 Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
US$84
US$119
US$107
Home2.com
US$88
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2015

The woman who rang us up was very rude, told us only two people allowed in th e room, went up the road to grab a drink with our friend, he brought us back, we were standing outside smoking at saying our goodbyes, and the bald fat little owner man came out, yelling "no more than two no more than two", when we tried to explain to him that the guy was a designated driver, he cursed us in foreign languages, and then told us we had twenty minutes to back and leave or he would call the police. I will never go back, rooms looked like crap, counters and furniture appear to be falling apart, and the carpet feels very strange on your feet. Almost greasy.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a lot. rooms are clean. owner has his moments but over all his nice its his wife thats RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now she the new housekeeper beating on doors yelling for towels and sheets. We were stay overs she wanted to leave our door standing wide open while she cleaned the room( but its to cold outside for that) she said well i have to keep opening. she kept running her mouth we checked out next day and wont be back i reuse to pay good money at room and be treated how she treats guest. Dont go waste money!!!!!!!!!!!!! and internet only works sometimes

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I( 6hink what puts most off is the Staff, they don't speak much English so they seem Rude- But it was a VERY quiet Room, Cheap and easy on off the Interstate w Restaurants nearby- If you want new, shiny you'll pay alot more

Room Tip: I specified Clean n Bug Free- not sure I needed to;-)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelpH6112WK
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We checked in very late and out early the next morning. The room was sufficient, but not much more. The attendant processed the entire transaction and only literally said 3 words to me the entire time. There are no vending machines and their "free continential breakfast" consists of some prepackaged muffins and a coffee pot. I would suggest paying a little extra and staying at one of the many other hotels within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a few weeks for his job. The room is old, could be cleaner. The maid service was rude and pushy. They knocked and knocked even if the "do not disturb" sign was on the door. We were trying to eat dinner and watch a movie and they came 3 times to change the sheets even after I said no. We are changing hotels Friday (would change sooner but paid until then). The only plus is there's a lot of channels for a hotel room. We will not be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business