“Great Place”

El Tejano Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 125 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We love this restaurant. The food is always well prepared and the staff is the best. Very friendly. My favorite is the Chimichanga.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

You will feel like you are one of the family. Rosy greets you with a smile. Food great tasting. Wish tacos had more filling.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

A friend and I were going out for dinner and she suggested El Tejano. I can't believe I've lived in this area all these years and have never been here! Enjoyed it thoroughly. What everyone says about the friendliness of the owner and the staff is absolutely true. I had the Mexican Flag Enchiladas. Very yummy! And their refried beans are the best I've had. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

We had food as a takeout order. I had the burrito loco which is good,chicken marinated perfectly. Staff made sure the order was correct before leaving, will eat again.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

We go to El Tejano frequently. The owners (brother and sister) are very sweet and accommodating. Service is fabulous! The food is delicious, served very quickly , fresh and hot. We've never had a bad experience. I highly recommend them. You'll be happy you did!