“Good prices and good portions.”

Pete's of Simpsonville
Ranked #54 of 120 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Pete's is a Simpsonville staple. You get large portions and good variety of foods. There are healthy options (I love the garden salad) but the other menu items are probably more popular, fries, fish, chicken breasts and hotdogs. Service is fast and friendly and the prices are terrific. Pete's is a great alternative to fast food, perfect for a quick lunch if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Pete's has been a popular place even before Simpsonville was. As best I can remember, Pete's is the oldest restaurant still operating in town. The food is always good and the portions never disappoint. Most food is fried, so it's not for the health conscious, other than a few salads, but if you want a good meal fast, you can't beat it. Been eating there over thirty years.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

Best hot dogs in town. Really like their chili. We have been many times. Like Pete's dogs better than other local dog places.

Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came to Pete ' s for lunch. I got the fried catfish; he got a ribeye sandwich. We were going to share a fried sampler appetizer. He said he enjoyed his sandwich. The catfish had very heavy breading, as well as the fried sampler appetizers. The breading was so heavy that I could not eat this food. I also got a baked potato which was underdone, so I couldn't eat that either.
Also, the restroom had an intense and sickening odor of sewage. Overall, for me it was a negative experience. There's a beautiful fountain in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

I have had several items on the menu here...all good! However, i recently ordered catfish which is something I seldom order at a restaurant because you never know what you'll get. It was awesome! Nice serving, crunchy with great taste. It is so hard to find good catfish so I had to post a review. Try it!