“most authentic mexican tacos in town”

UNCLE Bertos Burritos
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Our focus is authentic mexican cuisine. We use only the freshest ingredients. We focus on the healthiest cooking practices. Try a dish, if you do not enjoy it, we will cook something else for you! Period. We put people first.
Reviewed 4 July 2016

tacos are great,
green sauce tastes good, not so spicy.
bilingual staff
Great value for your money, the packages are very complete.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I got the burrito bowl with steak and it was delicious. They have a awesome salsa bar as well. Service was great! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Alas, today after a productive day at work, my wife and I went and met my Mexican uncle for dinner.
We went to Uncle Berto's Burritos. We had never dined there before, but being that we love Mexican food, we decided to give it a try.
It was a small eatery, with not a large staff, but that is not a criticism, just an oberservation.
We went to the counter and ordered gorditas, a type of Mexican sandwich crammed with cheese and steak.
As we waited for our order, my wife and I found the perfect booth to dine in.
Once the food was ready, we retrieved our respective meals.
I must say, we were most impressed with the food and dined well. The accompanying rice, chips, and salsa complimented perfectly the Mexican sandwich. Against my better judgement, I finished the meal. Yes, I was uncomfortable, but it was worth it! I regret nothing.
Please give them a try the next time you are hungry. Tell them Berto's nephew sent you.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Fast. Friendly service. Excellent food. I've eaten here several times and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food! Fresh ingredients and meats. Hefty portions and excellent salsa bar! If your wanting great Mexican food, don't look anywhere else!! Friendly staff too