“Great Burrito”

Uncle Berto's Burritos
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Crowded little restaurant but the food is amazing. Great burrito for a good price. The have a salsa bar that really spices things up.

1  Thank cmaines2016

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have been here several times in the past couple of months, and always the food is so fresh and wonderful. I love the fact that you can get any burrito in a bowl rather than a tortilla thereby making it gluten-free. Also, their salsa bar is so wonderful that I want to bury my face in a couple of the bowls. My husband is Latin, and we always feel right at home in the atmosphere. We love the music! My daughter and I even got up and danced around the restaurant to the Gipsy Kings when it was playing! Everyone just smiled at us. It was wonderful.

1  Thank O-W-Leon
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

You've heard it before and I'm going to say it again. One word, legit. I've been all over the world seeking out the best tacos; I lived in Cali for 12 years. Hands down the best tacos this side of the Colorado River. Now with that, we need, NEED, a fresh grilled Mahi taco, and a fried fish taco, SD style, no tilapia though. AND a wet chimi with a nice guac sauce... Together, we can do this.

2  Thank rager22
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

It seems to be a chain in a strip mall. Something like walk in and order at the counter and wait. We took it home.

1  Thank r f
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Their burritos are huge and have tons of flavor. I always get the shrimp burrito and it is delicious. The ingredients are fresh and I love their salsa bar has great choices. Definitely a must and WAY better than Chipotle or the chain burrito restaurants.

1  Thank Quest662291