“Great food, prices and service”
Review of Bangkok Cafe

Bangkok Cafe
Ranked #48 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: There are two locations - also 1398 Boiling Springs Rd., 864-814-0418
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is the best Thai in the area. They have a great selection of curries, stir fries, noodles and salads. I have tried almost all the noodles and stir fries and all the curries. Everything has been very good or excellent. The service is generally very good also.
Prices are reasonable and they put out some fried noodles for munching (or adding to soup), which is a nice touch.
My favorite in Spartanburg and I have tried them all!

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We love to eat here. Service is always friendly and food is delicious. The yellow curry has so much flavor. We get several other dishes that we love also.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Our family had dinner here Christmas Eve. We were very impressed with the service and quality of food. Our waitress was very friendly and extremely helpful with the various menu choices. Great Pad Thai! We will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I want Spice! Hotter the better! Awesome place, great food. Been here a few times will be back. Great Thai.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. I hosted a birthday party in their private room with about 15 people once. This place has the ambiance of a fine dining establishment but with very reasonable prices. We ordered a bunch of dishes family style as a lot of the guests were not familiar with Thai food. The Bangkok duck was the most liked by most. The papaya salad was also a big hit. I also love the soup in the hot pot.