“Lunch with Friends”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Love that you can have breakfast or lunch. Always use the freshest ingredients. The waiting staff go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience while dining. Love the outdoor deck in good weather. Love the crab cakes and broccoli salad.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here numerous times with my husband and have even had a family outing here. The food is fantastic! I have tried numerous items from the menu and have never been disappointed. I am trying to order something different each time I go to get a taste of everything they have to offer. The food is always flavorful and fresh. The service is great also.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I've been to The Farmers Table countless times and have always had a good experience. I normally get one of the hamburgers or salads, but I've had the shrimp and grits and homemade pimento cheese. It was all great, super fresh, and served promptly with a smile. Oh, I've been there for breakfast and really liked the omelette, too. Fresh and local are the hallmarks of The Farmers Table. I consider The Farmers Table's hamburgers to be the best in the city. I normally get the Diablo, which has a lot of fresh-sliced jalapeno peppers with bacon and cheese. Depending on my mood and my stomach's mood, I might take off about half of the peppers. But it's the meat that makes the burger… handmade pattied, juicy, and big. Serve me a skimpy and dried out burger patty, and I'm sure to not come back. The salads are big but not too big, which can sometimes be a problem for those of us who are in the habit of cleaning their plate. The pimento cheese was about an 8 out of 10, but you get a lot of it. Share it. Maybe it needs a little kick. Personally, I love the shrimp and grits because they do have a kick. But if your tastebuds are wimpy, you might pass on that southern favorite. I go often, and I'll go back. Not the cheapest place in town, but worth it.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast, loved the place, very nice, very clean! A local favorite! Laura was a wonderful waitress! we had biscuits and gravy, omelets, pancakes and the breakfast burrito, all very good with their own original and unique tastes.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Be careful of sitting by the window. The sun shines really bright. The cheesy grits and Benedicts were good. Easy parking. Friendly service.