“Great atmosphere,”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniel Morgan Ave
Description: A casual, yet sophisticated American grille, Sparks specializes in small bite plates for sampling or sharing, regional farm-to-fork specialties, and chef-crafted entrees.
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I liked the combo choices for lunch. Excellent soups, salads, & sandwiches. The bar area is large and open with lots of conversation spots. The bartender was friendly and poured a generous drink.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

I'm not usually impressed with hotel restaurants but Sparks is wonderful! We had amazing service, especially from Naranda! I had the breakfast buffet on 3 mornings and lunch on 2 afternoons. I had delicious "to order" omelettes, a surprising amount and variety of fresh, tasty fruit and bagels and there was much more food to choose from. The lunches were delicious and reasonably priced. Sparks is a fine restaurant, whether you're staying at The Marriott or if you live in town!

Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

We were in town for my sons college admissions. There was a parents reception at Marriott and being late we decided to eat here. I ordered a salmon with an accompanying Mac lobster thing.
The salmon arrived and it had beans with bits of pork. I don't eat pork and the menu did not say it had pork. Anyways they replaced it and I placed my fork... There was bacon bits.
This is the worst thing to happen.
Anyways they took the dish off the final bill, without any consideration for sentiments for religion.

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Lower lighting, but comfortable setting, this was a nice end to the day for me. I had 2 apps instead of an entree -- the fried green tomatoes and the seared ahi tuna, plus a glass of the Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc and I couldn't help but end with the chocolate pot (vanilla ice cream on a molten chocolate brownie. That was heaven. And I mean all of it.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I ordered salmon and my husband ordered steak. Both perfectly cooked and delicious! Our waitress wasn't very good, but all the other wait staff were so friendly and helpful, they made up for her lack of customer service skills. I would recommend this restaurant, if you want a good meal.