All reviews full kitchen cracker barrel next door individual buildings living area stove top studio apartment fake fireplace quiet stay small kitchen downtown marriott front desk staff extra space home away from home overnight stop large room great property king bed
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this residence inn is Spartanburg and was pleasantly surprised. Because of the graduation The downtown Marriott was full, so I made reservations at this location. I reserved a master their room suite to share with my daughter. When I open the door, I was so delighted. The suite was so spacious. It included all the accommodations of a apartment. I was very please that I had my own television and did not have to share with my daughter. I also enjoyed The complementary breakfast buffet. It was not the usual genetic breakfast buffet. It included a lot of fresh fruit, and specialty items that are local to the area. The most pleasant features of all was the friendly staff. They were so kind and personable and very welcoming to the area. I really enjoy my first time visit in Spartanburg and next time will love to stay there with my other family members.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hello Antoinette C,

It's great read your positive comments about your stay at the Residence Inn Spartanburg. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review and let other TripAdvisor readers know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again next time you're in Spartanburg.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is really nice property. Clean and neat with a friendly staff. I have stayed here several times when visiting family and it is always a pleasant stay. Breakfast is not great but in line with the usual continental fare.

Stayed: February 2017
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Hi Mayorcooper,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your positive comments on the staff and that you found the hotel clean and neat. We are constantly improving our breakfast offerings and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you're in town visiting your family. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We arrived late in the evening, after a long day of driving. A young lady, whose name was Chelsea I believe, was extremely kind and helpful to us as we arrived and checked in. The room we were in was great - no complaints there. Breakfast the next morning was very good - the lady who was working the breakfast area was extremely friendly and was busily keeping everything stocked and clean. Fatima (great last name,by the way... ha) checked us out with a smile on her face, and a very personable attitude. Overall, a very pleasant stay. We were sad it was only one night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Hello Thomwms,

Thank you for your great review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg. We appreciate your sharing your experience and recognizing our staff that assisted you during your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is one of the best Residence Inns around, starting with wonderful Linda at the Front Desk. Not only did she find us a most-appreciated Marriott Rewards upgraded room, but she even got us in earlier than the regular check-in time. Breakfast is lavish, with those delicious hand-packed sugar-free yogurts, not to mention sliced fruits and bananas. The fitness room has free weights. Parking is practically right at your door. Housekeeping was friendly and all over the place. Windows open and are screened. There are no ice machines other than your refrigerator, but the staffers will always happily get you a bag from the kitchen. Extremely quiet location. A++ from top to bottom. Thanks again, Linda!

Room Tip: We had Room 222, which was 2-bedroom, 2-bath, King beds!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello MMPJMH,

I was pleased to read your review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg and that you recognized Linda our Operations Manager as providing service above and beyond what you expected.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights while he was on business in the area. We were disappointed in the housekeeping. We needed more towels and shampoo on day two, but our room wasn't serviced. We had to go to the front desk to get more towels. Also, the water for the shower was not very hot. We stay at Residence Inn frequently; my husband is a Platinum member. Needless to say, our experience was less than expected.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Hello JillB,

I am sorry that your stay with us was disappointing. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve the service we provide to our guests. Your comments were passed along to our housekeeping manager to ensure that this was an isolated incident. We hope you try us again the next time you are in the area.