Spartanburg Marriott(Spartanburg)
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
US$115
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$109
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$134
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$155
US$118
US$108
Hotels.com
US$134
US$116
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchencracker barrel next doorindividual buildingsliving areastove topevening managerstudio apartmentelectric fireplacefake fireplacebasketball courtquiet staydowntown marriottfront desk staffextra spacehome away from homelarge roombiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at Residence Inn's before in Louisville, KY. One reason why even chose to stop here on our way to Myrtle Beach. Place was clean, pool was nice, breakfast was good, but could have been offered longer than 9:00. It's a beautiful place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy S
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Hi Tammy S,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg. I am glad you appreciated our hotel, and we appreciate your calling the hotel " a beautiful place." We work hard to make sure that our hotel is clean, the pool is inviting and the breakfast is fulfilling.

We hope you have a good time in Myrtle Beach and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We booked this hotel for three nights over a recent weekend while we were in town on a business trip. Our room was more of an apartment, and it was great to be able to have a couple of real meals at a real table. The property is beautiful and quiet - but there isn't much in the direct vicinity except a Cracker Barrel and a gas station. The staff were very pleasant. This will be my first choice next time we're in the area.

Room Tip: The double king suite is HUGE ~ apartment sized.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hello Melston,

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg. It is a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel and how much you appreciated our suites. They are ideal for travelers like you that are looking to be able to dine in their room and be able to sit at a real dining room table.

We are glad we will be your first choice the next time you are in Spartanburg and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this residence inn is Spartanburg and was pleasantly surprised. Because of the graduation The downtown Marriott was full, so I made reservations at this location. I reserved a master their room suite to share with my daughter. When I open the door, I was so delighted. The suite was so spacious. It included all the accommodations of a apartment. I was very please that I had my own television and did not have to share with my daughter. I also enjoyed The complementary breakfast buffet. It was not the usual genetic breakfast buffet. It included a lot of fresh fruit, and specialty items that are local to the area. The most pleasant features of all was the friendly staff. They were so kind and personable and very welcoming to the area. I really enjoy my first time visit in Spartanburg and next time will love to stay there with my other family members.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hello Antoinette C,

It's great read your positive comments about your stay at the Residence Inn Spartanburg. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review and let other TripAdvisor readers know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again next time you're in Spartanburg.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is really nice property. Clean and neat with a friendly staff. I have stayed here several times when visiting family and it is always a pleasant stay. Breakfast is not great but in line with the usual continental fare.

Stayed: February 2017
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Hi Mayorcooper,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your positive comments on the staff and that you found the hotel clean and neat. We are constantly improving our breakfast offerings and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again when you're in town visiting your family. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We arrived late in the evening, after a long day of driving. A young lady, whose name was Chelsea I believe, was extremely kind and helpful to us as we arrived and checked in. The room we were in was great - no complaints there. Breakfast the next morning was very good - the lady who was working the breakfast area was extremely friendly and was busily keeping everything stocked and clean. Fatima (great last name,by the way... ha) checked us out with a smile on her face, and a very personable attitude. Overall, a very pleasant stay. We were sad it was only one night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RISpartanburgGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Hello Thomwms,

Thank you for your great review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg. We appreciate your sharing your experience and recognizing our staff that assisted you during your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!