“Great steaks”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #24 of 276 Restaurants in Summerville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Fabulous, attentive service. Food is delicious. Manager is very helpful when addressing allergies. Love the atmosphere. Good value.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Quality of beef is exceptional - grilled wings "best value in town"!!!...service level is on par with there food - really good...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying after reading the reviews on here I was apprehensive to even keep our dinner plans with family. I am more than pleased with every aspect of our dining experience. From the hostess who was friendly and courteous to our server, Tyler, who was spot on during our entire meal and the manager on duty stopped by our table to check on us. After our experience this time we will recommend and be back. Thank you Tyler and longhorns.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Good food with car side carry out. We were traveling with our dog so eating out wasn't on the list. The food here is not just your average variety chain restaurant. Take out service was top notch. A good value & tasty food for this traveler.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I love going here for lunch. I like to get the filet and shrimp. The rolls are amazing and the service is wonderful!