“Average "take-out" place”

Twin Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 145 Restaurants in Sumter
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Although I have never actually dined in at Twin Dragon, I do stop by for take out quite often. Outside of the egg drop soup, which is amazing, everything else is not bad. The portions are always quite large and they are very very quick at preparing your order. They appear to have a large buffet that looks to have an amazing variety, but I have yet to try that. Twin Dragons is a OK place to go for a quick Chinese fix.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

did not like this place at all. I have tried it several times since it has changed ownership, and the food is not up to my likes. Some people may like it, but I will have to pass this place by.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We've eaten here a handful of times and it's always hot, fresh and delicious. The guy on the phone taking the orders always thanks us for calling so I think that's nice too.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I read on Yelp that as of July 2016 this place was under new management. I had been here about a year ago and was not impressed, so I thought I would try take out. The Yelp reviews said it was good now, huge takeout portions, hard to communicate with friendly staff but worth it. I ordered and ate take out last night. This morning I am running our of toilet paper. UGH never again.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

My friend and I went for the lunch buffet, and in all fairness, I'd never seen so many ways to do chicken. There was pepper chicken, sesame chicken, General Tso's chicken, hot wings, and a variety of others. The crab rangoons which I normally love weren't that good. My tea was also old tasting which was quite disappointing. There's really not a lot of vegetables on the buffet in my humble opinion, but it was all edible. The staff, on a high note, was very nice and quick.