“Good Breakfast Stop”
Review of Raves Restaruant

Raves Restaruant
Reviewed 31 December 2017

While on vacation we wanted less than a big pancake house breakfast and more than a biscuit when we spotted Raves and decided to try it. We were so impressed we came back the next three day. We both had the ( 2) special, 2 strips bacon, 2 eggs, 2 toast and home fries or grits. My husbands bacon ( extra crispy) was perfect and the home fries made with red potatoes were so good. And the sourdough toast was excellent. Every thing was amazing the first day and stayed good every day. It changed a little each day I'm not sure if there was a different cook or something else. Service was quick and friendly. Maybe next trip we can try lunch.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This was my first visit but was well recommended. They are only open for breakfast and lunch (6:30-2:00) seven days a week. We were there for lunch. The menu is not extensive but is well balanced with a number of vegetarian options. I had their version of a French dip sandwich. It was a man sized sandwich. The beef was plentiful and had a good flavor. I've never had fresh tomatoes in this type sandwich before. They were flavorful but a bit messy. All sandwiches come with housemade potato chips and pickle. There also a serving of pasta salad included even though not listed on the menu. It was an oil based salad. I liked it and I'm not a fan of pasta salad. I also had a cup of one of the best onion soups I've ever eaten. They call it Dutch Onion soup but it's a variation on French Onion. Enjoyed the meal so much we plan on going for breakfast next.

1  Thank dughlas2016
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stopped in for lunch with a friend and we really enjoyed the experience. The service was great and the portions were good for the price.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This was our first time coming here and we were not disappointed at all. It was absolutely delicious. It's a restaurant for the locals. We were in line at a store and asked for a place for lunch and the person ahead of us chimed in and told us to go there and we are so glad he did. Everything from the time we walked in to the time we walked out the door couldn't have been better, the food and the service! Definitely try it, yiu will be glad you did!

1  Thank thegrayhair
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had breakfast at Raves for our first time on 1 October 2017. I ordered the French toast and was surprised at the quantity, quality, more than enough for a good start to ones day. My taste buds were under full frontal assault, in a very good way. My wife isn't a big eater at breakfast and ordered an English muffin and sausage, She was also very satisfied. We enjoyed our meal to the extent that we WILL have breakfast there again tomorrow, Sunday the 7th. and try something different from the menu. I'm sure that it will please, as well.