“Good food at every location”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We have always had a good meal at Bonefish Grill no matter the location. The food here was great. It was a bit slow but not because of the wait staff - I think the kitchen was backed up. But no complaints once the food came.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

As the heading states... Bonefish in Surfside is always on point! They have some amazing specials right now at a great price. Great food, service and always clean inside.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice family meal. Bang bang shrimp appetizer, 4 really good entrees, and Taylor our waiter was really good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is our favorite local Bonefish Grill- and we often save it for a special treat. Our food has been consistently delicious, the drinks well prepared and the service usually quite good.
Last week we encountered a few hiccups but they we remedied quickly. The food was as good as always- service not so much. Mind you this was peek tourist season- but we had a reservation- which ended up not being on the list! We waited approx. 5 minutes and they seated us at a nice table with apologies. The waitress was very pleasant.
My husband ordered a second glass of wine and although the drink he received was very good- it was not the wine originally served .Yes the Bang Bang shrimp was amazing , and the lobster filled shrimp was excellent- as was the piece if coconut pie we shared.
All in all it was a very good dining experience and we will certainly continue to go there, but we may reserve this location of the off-tourist season.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Saw an ad by the Bonefish Grill saying it was national Lobster Day June 15th.. The ad also stated a great price for a Lobster Meal. My wife,daughter and myself decided to check it out. Upon arrival we were greeted quickly and seated , at that point we waited a long time for someone on the wait staff , probably 10 minutes or more. Waiter came got our drink order and returned in a reasonable time to take our food orders. At that time I asked about the Lobster Dinner and the waiter explained what it included ,I then asked if a second Lobster Tail could be bought and he said 12 dollars more ,I told him that was high , he went back into the kitchen and came back with a price of 7 dollars . My daughter and I both opted for the 2 tail dinner and placed our orders ,at that time we had already been seated approx. 35 minutes and the wait began . By the time we finished eating and were ready to leave ,we had been there almost 2 hours .
The food was well prepared and the Lobsters were tender,a good meal at a fair price.