“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Thai Coconut Shrimp is my absolute favorite so I will always order them! The shrimp are huge, crunchy and the sauce if perfect!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The Bonefish grill is a chain restaurant that is is better than most chain restaurants in my opinion. The food is always very good in my experience. This time was no exception. Pricewise it's a little high but not too bad. All of our meals were very good including the appetizer of Bang Bang Shrimp (1/2 price on Wednesday's) and the Corn Chowder with Crabmeat. The Talapia Imperial and the grilled Talapia dishes were excellent and the rib-eye steak was cooked to perfection. The wait staff were efficient and effective if not overly friendly. Overall I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I always have a good meal at the Bonefish in Surfside Beach, SC but tonight's was better than ever! I had the dynamite style wild salmon with feta cheese. I think it's one of the best meals I've ever had there. We sat at the bar and ate dinner. The bartender couldn't have been nicer. Food was great drinks were great!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Pricing is more reasonable than you think, great daily specials menu (Loved the Ceviche), great Martini's (and 5 bucks when we visited) but most importantly great service and professional, the food was lovely nicely portioned and whilst on the slightly higher end not that much more than far less appealing places to eat.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We have always had a good meal at Bonefish Grill no matter the location. The food here was great. It was a bit slow but not because of the wait staff - I think the kitchen was backed up. But no complaints once the food came.