“Excellent food but service needs improvement”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I both had the sea bass which was excellently prepared and quite delicious. It took quite a while for our server to come back and take our food order after very quickly taking our drink order. Then after we had finished, the time taken to bring our checks and then take care of payment was far too long. The reason given by our server was that she had to find the manager to take care of discounts that the couple that we were with had.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Returned to the Bonefish after a very disappointing visit this past June. I must say, they got it right this trip. We enjoyed the Bang Bang Shrimp, Cobb Salad & my grilled Trout was superb. The house Cab was also very good; quite an improvement over our prior visit. Join the Dine Rewards program which is also good at Carrabba's & Outback for special email bargains. We shall return.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I have to say...I do think its over priced ,that why we don't go that often...but the food is great and the service just as great....hostess was the best as my bro has breathing issues , and she was helpful getting him out of. And back into the van..and I thank her....the waitress was just as friendly and very attentive.... Will be going back..just not too soon...

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The food and drinks are good, but overpriced compared to other restaurants in the area. We have eaten at this Bonefish before with a BOGO coupon. The service in the dining room was surprisingly much better than the happy hour service in the bar area.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

When friends suggested Bonefish for brunch I was skeptical because I figure it is a good seafood restaurant but I didn't know what to expect. At the server's suggestion 3 of us ordered the Bonefish Benedict with bang-bang shrimp and asparagus. The Benedict was excellent and the sauce, a combination of bang-bang sauce and Hollandaise, was actually a little sweet and delicious. I will go back for that but the asparagus was tasty but a little al dente for our tastes.

The person who ordered the omelet was disappointed because it had extra ingredients and they liked it plain. It looked good to me. The service was excellent.