“A "Fortunate" Find”
Review of Trs Oriental

Trs Oriental
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

So glad to have found some pretty good Chinese food in the area. The folks are friendly and the ingredients fresh and well cooked.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Having lived in New Orleans, Jackson, MS, Birmingham, AL, and now Greenville, my wife and I have had the opportunity to enjoy many of the great foods across the Southeast. This chinese restaurant competes with the best for the "cheap chinese take out" we have ever had. For a very quick,delicious, and simple Chinese fix, we highly recommend this place. When we are exhausted from a long day and have no desire to cook, we call TR's Oriental, order, and immediately drive 10 minutes to the restaurant and its hot and ready for pick up. We keep it simple by ordering the Dinner portion of Sesame Chicken or General Tso's Chicken with steamed white rice. We always have a little left over for at least one of us to get another meal out of it the next day. What sets this place apart from other Chinese restaurants is the freshness and crispness of the fried chicken bits and their egg rolls. The Rice is always freshly made and the vegetables always seem to be cooked well. This is unlike others we have had that are soggy and seem to have been cooking/ sitting for hours or even days...For relatively cheap take out, I don't think you can find much better. The family that runs the place are from China and are extremely nice and courteous. Their kids help out too. Eating in the restaurant is a good experience because of the people, not necessarily the atmosphere. We don't go for the atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I have eaten here three times each time was great. The wonton soup is especially good they use more ingredients then any other Chinese restaurant I have ever visited.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The service is friendly. The food is very good. When ordering takeout my order has always been fresh and ready quickly

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We frequent this local restaurant and love the food. The staff always remember us and start preparing our drinks when we walk in the door. I try many different dishes and the food is always good.