“Always Good and Friendly”
Review of Bantam Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bantam Chef
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Union
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We use the drive-thru. They prepare orders as they come in, so it takes a little while. The food is always consistently good. Best chicken strip plate in town. Ladies at window are always friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been eating at Bantam Chef over 30 years. Even after leaving Union when I go back I have to go to BC. Sliced Barbecue is good but Banana Splits are the BEST!! My sister favors the milkshakes.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you want bang for your buck..... The food at Bantam Chef is made to order and the food is always fresh. They have the best cheeseburger plates and cherry sprite. Bantam Chef is the first place I stop when visiting from Washington DC. I grew up eating Bantam Chef with my dad when I was visit during my summer vacation and now my daughter is enjoy eating at Bantam Chef as well. I can't wait to visit again! Great Food and Great People.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Poor service and food quality, sorry not worth my money!!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Best club sandwich I have ever eaten and at a very good price . This is a .very good family restaurant, they have different sports pictures on the wall and check out the Harley that is on display.Like Forest Gump said ''This is all I have to say on the subject.''