“Lunch time visit”

Add it.
Bantam Chef
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Union
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Food was average for a lunch time meal. Had a Reuben Sandwich and the meat was an odd color. It tasted good but just couldn't get past the dark color.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

The best slaw dogs in the state. They also have great hamburgers, tea and milkshakes. Love to eat here.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We use the drive-thru. They prepare orders as they come in, so it takes a little while. The food is always consistently good. Best chicken strip plate in town. Ladies at window are always friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been eating at Bantam Chef over 30 years. Even after leaving Union when I go back I have to go to BC. Sliced Barbecue is good but Banana Splits are the BEST!! My sister favors the milkshakes.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you want bang for your buck..... The food at Bantam Chef is made to order and the food is always fresh. They have the best cheeseburger plates and cherry sprite. Bantam Chef is the first place I stop when visiting from Washington DC. I grew up eating Bantam Chef with my dad when I was visit during my summer vacation and now my daughter is enjoy eating at Bantam Chef as well. I can't wait to visit again! Great Food and Great People.