“Beware Of Strangers Here!”
Review of Dunkin Doughnuts

Dunkin Doughnuts
Reviewed 4 February 2018

After reading other reviews about this place I can now see why others have not had good experiences here. While standing in line for a coffee pick up a complete stranger made small talk with me and said he use to work with me back in Canada. It appeared he was experiencing some car trouble as he borrowed the phone of the server selling coffee. I spoke to the server and she told me she didn't know him. After he got off the phone I took him outside and introduced him to my wife by name. She told me later he appeared to be a con man who was trying to get money from me. I didn't help him out as he was very vague in details about us working back in Canada as my wife didn't know of his name were she had worked. Other than this interact with this the customer service and coffee plus donuts were satisfactory here. Other than people that work here beware plus be careful on who you have dealings with here at all times!!!

1  Thank b0b55russell

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is your average Dunkin Donuts. It was clean and the coffee was good. It had a good variety of donuts and the staff was very pleasant.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

While traveling, we are always looking for our Dunkin' fix. This Dunkin' is very easy to get to from I 95. Staff very friendly and efficient. Coffee as always, on the spot. It is also next to a gas station...you can fill your coffee and car at the same time. Store very small but does have a couple tables and chairs to enjoy your coffee. We will use this one again when we are in this neck of the woods.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

With all the craziness of heavy traffic and extra guest due to the impending hurricane, they had the donuts and coffee ready in an impressive time with no questions and a smile on their face.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We got the hit chocolate and decaf coffee and it was better than Starbucks. The donuts were fabulous and there was a really nice man who gave us free donuts right before they closed. Great fast snacks