“Ok”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Walterboro
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Got a pizza here the other day. It was good and the crust was nice. Plenty of sausage. Was a to go order.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I used to love it when Pizza Hut had their all you can eat buffet for about $10 a person including salad. Walterboro's Pizza Hut isn't mobbed with dine-in customers but the takeout is very popular.

We tried a few other local places but no one offered the deals by ordering online or the best pizza ever like this Pizza Hut.
We order the two mediums for $6.99 selecting crusts and any toppings we want, that's unlimited toppings! I have the oven on low and pop them in as soon as we get them home for a little extra crispiness. It's 8 slices per medium pizza so order enough to have a few slices leftover! Not bad for $15 with tax. This is an online special only. Check their website for more specials.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

After having a disappointing experience at Waffle House we came here. Quick service and made the we like it

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I found the pizza to be a bit too greasy. One of my sons and I used a napkin to dab the great off the pepperoni and cheese. It seemed to float on top. My husband and other son, however, liked it.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2017

While this place gets a bad rap with many people, I thoroughly enjoy this location when looking for a pizza fix. I always order our food online (so many deals and discounts that way) and then we go pick it up. A few times they messed our food up but after speaking with them, it was always corrected (new food, discount or something for our next visit.) There have been some bad employees there over the year but that's everywhere. They cook the food well and our boys also enjoy it. We rarely eat in there but its a nostalgia thing as I've been going there since I was a kid.

Date of visit: November 2016