“Great Customer Service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #40 of 63 Restaurants in Walterboro
Description: Come visit us at 727 N Jefferies Blvd in Walterboro. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure if I've ever written a review for McDonald's before, but this one warrants it. Earlier this evening, I stopped for my standard on-the-road dinner, an Egg McMuffin. It's hard to mess up an order for an Egg McMuffin, but I was able to do it. It was me, not the young lady at the counter. However, a manager became involved. We got the order placed, I waited a short time, and was given my bag to go. When I got in the car, I found a very nice little surprise the manager had slipped into the bag. I won't go into details about what it was, but it made an already good day that much better. Thank you so much, and I hope you would be pleased with how I chose to pay it forward myself.

And by the way, it was certainly the freshest and best Egg McMuffin I've ever had!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

the staff was freindly and efficient, the food was good. glad we chose this Mcdonalds location for a quick dinner while on the road.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The place was clean is the only good thing I can say about this place. My grilled chicken was overcooked and the quarter pounder didn't have any condiments on it. They ran out of ketchup for the fries.
Also other customers were waiting 1/2 hour or more for their order. Will never go back!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We had a very good experience this morning. Food was fast, hot and very good. Would come here again. Thanks.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I visited this McDonalds later at night (off typical peak hours) and pulled right up to the menu board in the outer drive-thru lane because the inner drive-thru lane was occupied. The cashier immediately took my order and the service was quick. The food was fresh and had obviously not been sitting in the warmer for a long time.

If you are a McDonald's fan, my experience says this is a good franchise to visit.