“AWESOME BRUNCH!”
Review of Good Life Cafe

Good Life Cafe
Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in West Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Good Life Cafe is one of the only organic, raw, vegan restaurants in Columbia, SC. Our executive chef, Sharon Wright, has been preparing natural, wholesome, nutritious and delicious meals, juices and smoothies for 20 years now! The menu is merely a virtual world tour consisting of American, Italian, Indian, Thai and Mexican gourmet cuisines.
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I had the tofu scramble with soy sage and biscuit. Then my carnivore friends joined me, so I told them I hadn't eaten yet, then I ordered the waffle. Thank you nice waitress for playing along. I came back later and ordered a salad to go. SOOOO GOOOD! I would have died in that meat eating town without this place.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My friend has celiac and so we gave this place a try. She was so excited since she had an entire menu to choose from. We ordered two appetizers plus an entree thinking I would leave hungry, being the red meat eater I am. I was wrong. Portions were good and filling. Every single bite was flavorful.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

It's very hard to find good, REAL vegan food on our travels throughout the south. Far too many places offer a freezer-burned soy burger and call it "dinner". So this place was just a healthy food palace in a sea of buttered and bacon-ed everything along our trip. The staff is super-friendly, and the food was delicious. The portions are very generous, and both of us left very full and satisfied. A bit more expensive than a typical sandwich shop - but you're eating organic, well-prepared food. Definitely worth it.

If you're looking for a healthy dining option in Columbia, give them a try! Grab a box of kale chips on your way out, and try not to eat them all in one sitting!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I love Good Life! I would eat here everyday if I could afford it. Everything is tasty and fresh and healthy! I always leave feeling satisfied, but not heavy or sleepy like elsewhere. I love the kale salad, the thai "noodles" and the beet salad.

2  Thank JoSki32
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My fiance lives in North Carolina, and I live in Florida. Every time we drive in between our cities) we stop at Good Life Cafe for Tacos! We were thrilled the first time we found this spot, and we look forward to the drive just for this delicious stop! We are both veg's who love to check out hot spots around the country, and we vote this as in the top 5! I'm salivating just thinking about it ;) PS. It's only a couple minutes off 26, and it's great for all palates!

2  Thank Globa2lNomad