“LOVE GOOD LIFE CAFE!!!”
Review of Good Life Cafe

Good Life Cafe
Ranked #42 of 149 Restaurants in West Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Good Life Cafe is one of the only organic, raw, vegan restaurants in Columbia, SC. Our executive chef, Sharon Wright, has been preparing natural, wholesome, nutritious and delicious meals, juices and smoothies for 20 years now! The menu is merely a virtual world tour consisting of American, Italian, Indian, Thai and Mexican gourmet cuisines.
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I will admit I am not vegan...I love meat, cheese, eggs, etc. But I gave Good Life Café a shot and immediately fell in love! I love to eat healthy and Good Life Café is a menu full of healthy foods. The tacos were my first meal and they were amazing. Everything I have tried so far has been delicious!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

We were traveling from Kentucky to Folly Beach and wanted to eat some really healthy food. We searched online and were lead to The Good Life Cafe in Columbia, South Carolina by the excellent reviews. This is fresh food at its best. Raw, vegan and so flavorful. We shared a combination plate of tacos, burritos and a hummus wrap with a choice of three sides. We enjoyed every bite, especially the delicious kale salad! Fresh squeezed orange juice and organic coffee. What more could you ask for? Oh yes - great service. Our server (wish we had asked for her name) was a student from New Jersey and she made the experience even more special. We are planning to stop in again on our trip home. It was that good!

Reviewed 16 October 2014

I had the tofu scramble with soy sage and biscuit. Then my carnivore friends joined me, so I told them I hadn't eaten yet, then I ordered the waffle. Thank you nice waitress for playing along. I came back later and ordered a salad to go. SOOOO GOOOD! I would have died in that meat eating town without this place.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My friend has celiac and so we gave this place a try. She was so excited since she had an entire menu to choose from. We ordered two appetizers plus an entree thinking I would leave hungry, being the red meat eater I am. I was wrong. Portions were good and filling. Every single bite was flavorful.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

It's very hard to find good, REAL vegan food on our travels throughout the south. Far too many places offer a freezer-burned soy burger and call it "dinner". So this place was just a healthy food palace in a sea of buttered and bacon-ed everything along our trip. The staff is super-friendly, and the food was delicious. The portions are very generous, and both of us left very full and satisfied. A bit more expensive than a typical sandwich shop - but you're eating organic, well-prepared food. Definitely worth it.

If you're looking for a healthy dining option in Columbia, give them a try! Grab a box of kale chips on your way out, and try not to eat them all in one sitting!