Freeman Country Inn
US$118
US$110
US$60
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2014

This was a bad time they were so disrespectful except Kathy lots of gossip small rooms n they like to make stuff up about u. Out of the 40 years of stayin at a hotel this this the worse. The beds r so uncomfortable n pillows are hard.

• Stayed: December 2014
4  Thank ThomasMarsh
Reviewed 16 September 2014

My daughter and I check into the Freeman Country Inn on August 7, 2014. Upon check in I asked the rate and told the lady working at the desk that I had a service animal (dog) for my daughter who has cancer and seizures. The dog helps to detect when she is going to have a seizure. The gal working at the time said beings the dog was a service animal that she wasn't able to charge me the normal pet fee that is charged, after I explained to her why we had the dog.The gal working when I check was very professional. I paid cash for my room and its the hotel policy to have a credit card on file when paying cash, so I gave them a credit card. When I got my statement here recently I see that I was charged 9.75 for half the pet fee for a service animal. I called the hotel and spoke to someone working and they told me I would have to get in contact with the General Manager, each time I have called to speak with her she hasn't been there. I have turned the hotel into the ADA for charging me a fee on a service animal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed here this last week and when we cheeked in on Wednesday we were told the nightly rate was $59 +tax and when we checked out Friday morning our bill had the $59 whited out and a new charge was added of $75.50 +tax. Without our consent and or prior notice. When we confronted the manager Sharon about it she told us that the gal who gave us that rate was new and didn't know the rate was $75.50 and she had to charge us that. We have also turned this hotel into the BBB.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank sandhillsmom
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and everything worked as it should. We asked to park the motorcycles under the awning to keep them out of the rain. They were fine with it.. Rooms were a little on the pricy side but thats to be expected in such a small town. Get there early as the town shuts down at 9AM..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at Freeman Country Inn while in town for a funeral. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the comfortable lobby area to sit and catch up with all the other relatives in town for the funeral.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family