“Fantastic Steak and everything that goes with it !!!”

Chef Louie's Steak House & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for fifteen years every October for the pheasant hunt. The bone in ribeye is stunningly good!! Would highly recommend a visit if you’re in the area !!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We dine here each time we pass thru this area which is yearly. Excellent steaks and service. The atmosphere is good. Definitely would recommend and return.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. Best steak I've had on our 3 week road trip and I ate lots of steaks. The whole meal was wonderful, service excellent and the restaurant felt as if we stepped back in time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The restaurant was visually nice; the sirloin was excellent; salad was OK. A little pricey but we were glad to have some more local beef.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Mitchell. One of my friends uncles was Louie. This place was the best place in town, not cheap, but the best. Came back to town now 50 years later and decided to live it up and spend the money. Big mistake , had a NY strip that was cooked to perfection for me, and pretty tasty, but very tough. Im not one to complain, but my wife did. Their answer is to eat it and take 25% off the bill. Why they thought I would even want to eat it is beyond me. I suggest you just go to McDonalds, at least you get what you pay for! David Kiner HS class of 1961

1  Thank 507evad