“Very good stay at North Sioux City SD Days Inn”

Days Inn North Sioux City
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The front desk staff was very courteous, helpful, and friendly at check-in and check-out. The hotel was clean and in good order except the hot tub was covered. However, the indoor pool had water with a comfortable not-too-cold temperature. My room and bed were clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast included cereal, juice, coffee, rolls, make-your-own waffles, and (my favorite) biscuits and sausage gravy. The price for this hotel is economical. I would be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with view of a big corn field rather than of parking lot, just ask if one is avai...

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The room was dirty. The tub had hair in it looked like it hadn't been cleaned. The pool and spa was closed looked like it hadn't been opened in a while it was drained. Parking lot was to small for my trailer I was pulling. I booked through Expedia and paid them for the room. When we arrived they asked for a credit card incase I stole something they said. Next morning could not get a receipt something wrong with system they said. When I got home I checked my credit card statement they had charged the room again. I called and they denied that they had charged the room. I call Expedia and they talk to the manager at first he denied it but then found the charged and told them he would credit my account. Expedia said it would take 8 days to process . I checked 8 days later and still no credit. Called Expedia again this time the manager tell them he can't find my account and denies he charged me. So now I 'm going through the process of getting it refunded through the credit card Co. which could take 90 days. So I would not stay there again and if you do don't give them your credit card.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Below standard for a DaysInn.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ron h
Dash C, General Manager at Days Inn North Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

I am general manager at Days Inn North Sioux City. As a reservation through third party like Expedia or others and if it is prepaid we need to have customer credit card on file for any incidental so this is most common procedure need to follow for hotel. As of i discussed with Expedia representative regards to this issued we didn't charge anything to your card. Reservation was paid through Expedia and was prepaid and about pool we had issued with pool water heater and we are process of replacing with new one so was a closed for temporary that been taking care and i hope if you can give one more chance we will make your stay happy.

Dash

15.8 km away
Comfort Inn Sioux City
Comfort Inn Sioux City
#12 of 19 in Sioux City

Been to Days Inn North Sioux City? Share your experiences!