Days Inn by Wyndham North Sioux City
US$104
Hampton.com
US$80
Red Carpet Inn & Suites(North Sioux City)
US$60
GardenInn.com
US$125
US$129
US$129
All reviewshousekeeping teamindoor poolfront desk staffroad tripwould stay againmotelfuneralsd
Reviewed 2 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The room was dirty. The tub had hair in it looked like it hadn't been cleaned. The pool and spa was closed looked like it hadn't been opened in a while it was drained. Parking lot was to small for my trailer I was pulling. I booked through Expedia and paid them for the room. When we arrived they asked for a credit card incase I stole something they said. Next morning could not get a receipt something wrong with system they said. When I got home I checked my credit card statement they had charged the room again. I called and they denied that they had charged the room. I call Expedia and they talk to the manager at first he denied it but then found the charged and told them he would credit my account. Expedia said it would take 8 days to process . I checked 8 days later and still no credit. Called Expedia again this time the manager tell them he can't find my account and denies he charged me. So now I 'm going through the process of getting it refunded through the credit card Co. which could take 90 days. So I would not stay there again and if you do don't give them your credit card.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Below standard for a DaysInn.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ron h
Dash C, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham North Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

I am general manager at Days Inn North Sioux City. As a reservation through third party like Expedia or others and if it is prepaid we need to have customer credit card on file for any incidental so this is most common procedure need to follow for hotel. As of i discussed with Expedia representative regards to this issued we didn't charge anything to your card. Reservation was paid through Expedia and was prepaid and about pool we had issued with pool water heater and we are process of replacing with new one so was a closed for temporary that been taking care and i hope if you can give one more chance we will make your stay happy.

Dash

Reviewed 6 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great room for the price. They were very accommodating in giving me a ground floor room as requested because I have a dog. The area across from the hotel was perfect for walking the dog. The host was cheerful and pleasant. The only complaint I have is the AC was difficult to operate. I arrived very late and left really early so I did not report it. Overall a good stay

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo