“So happy Panera Bread has come to Rapid City”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #102 of 276 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I have eaten at Panera Bread restaurants since 1999 and was delighted when they built and opened a restaurant here in Rapid City. The food and baked goods are up to their standards and worth buying. The only downside is that the store is often very busy. If in a hurry, the drive through is the way to go. Otherwise be prepared to wait during peak periods. It's not a bad reflection on the store, more a testament to the high demand that has found its way to this Panera Bread store.

2  Thank drdavidwlynch

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Drive thru portions are embarrassingly small for the extremely high price. Half a small paninni and half of a small salad $12. I won't be back and will not refer anyone.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This was my 1st visit to our local Panera. Was greeted to no coffee on the coffee bar, dirty tables, empty napkin dispensers. All of this at 3:00 in the afternoon! Waited for the regular coffee to be refreshed, but didn't happen, so drank the hazelnut ( which was very flavorful).
For a new store---I feel as if the personnel could have been
more inviting & helpful with ordering. I will try a 2nd time & hopefully will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Very helpful staff with excellent choices and yummy food. Quick service and easy to get to. They also offer a drive through window.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My granddaughter really wanted to go for the mac-cheese bowl. I tasted hers and it really was very good. I ordered garden chicken wonton soup & I was blown away when it was served to our table. Not like any wonton soup I'd ever had before. Just fantastic! Served with nice crusty bread for dipping. My only downside comment is no salt & pepper at the tables, but I get the heath food concept.