“Oops”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #96 of 278 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This Panera location has been perfect on every visit... that is why I know today was a one time oops... I ordered a salad and low cal lemonade to go. I was offered a discounted pastry. She punched it in but it didn't make it to my "to go" bag. I know they will make it right... I have been a solid Panera customer for four years... always in other metro areas... I own as restaurant here in the Hills..
I am so pleased that they are here to offer "good, clean food". Taffy

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

After ordering our food we were looking for a place to sit. There were plenty of open tables, but.... they were all dirty.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The ingredients in all of the meals are always very fresh. The service is great, if you even need it. We order through the app and just grab a seat and wait for it to come to us. Great place to eat fresh, healthy food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Super friendly service - helped us with our selections and different options. Good presentation of our meals and prompt delivery to our table.

Odd that the dining area was messy as it was mid-afternoon on a Sunday but with this new location it could be growing pains.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I love the chicken wild rice soup. If you plan on going through the drive thru be prepared for a wait. I usually use the app and go pick it up to make sure there is little wait time. The food is always good though.