“Excellent bagels and sandwiches”
Review of Black Hills Bagels

Black Hills Bagels
Ranked #38 of 279 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend trying this out on your way to see the sights such as Custer or Mount Rushmore! Kids had chocolate chip Bagels with peanut butter. I had a savory veggie build your own bagel sandwich. We also had an egg and bacon breakfast sandwich. Coffee was great and we enjoyed the space as well.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We visited on a Monday and were surprised to see that they offered 6 free bagels with the purchase of a dozen on Mondays. Such a deal! We ordered about 4 varieties and all were as expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful, offering to slice the bagels for us. Price was very reasonable, especially when you add in the 6 freebies.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stopped by here on our way out to Mount Rushmore. It was a little highend for what we needed. Coffee way good, but not cheap. Food menu was confusing and not very appealing.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

What an amazing selection of bagels. Bagels are not our usual breakfast but I saw this listed on trip advisor and thought we would check it out. I'm so glad we did. They have savory bagels and sweet as well. The best one we had was the white chocolate chip with icing cream cheese. I had a strawberry one with an almond cream cheese. If we lived here we would come here a lot and not the super chain across the street. They even have bagel sandwiches for lunch. Lots of variety of coffees as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I will always support Black Hills Bagels. I always feel welcomed. My favorite Bagel is the cowgirl bagel...such flavor!!!!