“Love it”

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #51 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I love coming here, so delicious, and I love that you can watch your food being cooked in front of you in that way

There are newer reviews for Mongolian Grill

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Great quality food and service. If you are in the area and like Mongolian BBQ you must try it. I have tried countless numbers of them all over the Country and this is my 2nd favorite and that is a pretty good review considering how many I have tried and how picky I am.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Picking out your own ingredients and watching it cooked, how much better can it get. There are lots of choices for ingredients and it is healthy for you.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

If you've been to other Mongolian Grills, you'll be disappointed in this grill. About half the selection of vegetables that you'll find at others. Since meals are charged by the size of the bowl, you'll be amazed to see how much stuff people can pile up in one serving. An OK place, but nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

Ate here twice-- a lunch & dinner. Only disappointment was they didn't have my favorite bean sprouts to include in the stir fry. When handing my bowl to the cook, he asked about terriayki and I said yes, but I ended up wishing I'd said no. The second time we were there I wasn't that hungry and so got some ice cream instead. It was served in a styrofoam cup, but didn't cost much so I was happy.