“I will be back”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 265 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent place for good steak! New in town but they seem to be doing good. Friendly people an good service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was looking for a good meal late in the evening. Wife and I both had the filet. Her with lobster and me with shrimp. The portions were amazing, the food tasted incredible. The waiter was super busy and was running all over the place but he was attentive and appoligetic when he missed a couple things. Overall very impressed. We had been to Dakotah Steakhouse earlier in the week and LongHorn is the much better steak house in my opinion. I can't wait for a trip to Rapid again so I can go here.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed dinner. Long Horn is a favorite. The food was very tasty as expected. Service was friendly and efficient . The 4 rating is due to the noise level.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

All I can say about this restaurant is if you’re like a lot of salty food this is the place. We ate 2 nights here, first night we went for steak, it was delicious but very salty. I had sweet potato withbutter and cinnamon big mistake too much cinnamon and butter. It was the size of two potatoes together. They do make a delicious white peach sangria, also the mushroom appetizer to die for. Second night we went there we ordered the mushroom appetizer again, it never showed up at our table as we waited 20 minutes. Our main course arrived, Parmesan crusted chicken with steamed asparagus so much salt we couldn’t eat much of it. If we ever eat at a LongHorn restaurant again we will be sure to order our food without salt added.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Went there with coworkers for a lunch date and took 40 minutes to just get our drinks. Took over an hour to get our food only after having other food brought to our table only to find that it wasn’t ours. Waitress said with a party of 10, after entering 6 orders the computer deletes the rest of the orders. So we had to give her our order all over again...and waited some more. She brought out one steak salad for one of us, so my friend realized after taking one bite from it that it wasn’t the right salad, about that time the waitress came and grabbed it back and mumbled something about ‘oops wrong table’. Then took before we could tell her that my friend had eaten a bite from it. At 1 hour & 10 we finally got the right food. The meal wasn’t too bad the the service was JACKED UP!! But on the up side, the manager did comp our whole groups meals. So if you’re in a hurry... you better pass on this one. Or if you’re in the mood for pizza go on down the street to Blaze pizza. WAAAYYY faster.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Very good. Steaks cooked perfectly and very tasty. Service was outstanding. Wild West shrimp appetizer was delicious. Can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: December 2020