“Great ”

Nick's Gyros
Ranked #58 of 424 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Very impressive little restaurant if you love gyros this place has some good selections on the menu.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I would classify this restaurant as Greek fast food. You get a good portion size for your money and the prices are reasonable. Service is quick and friendly. Having had authentic gyros, I would say that the meat is a little on the greasy size and the tzatziki tastes more like cucumber flavored ranch than real tzatziki, BUT you'd be hard pressed to find a better gyro in South Dakota.

1  Thank travelinfamsd
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Costa and Andy and the girls rule. Been doing this for over 30 years. Never gets old. Even fresh made to grill burgers. Love it. Great great food

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit, but we haven't been there in quite awhile. We were treated to a sample which sold us on the the gyros!! So friendly, so fast, so delicious!! The owners and staff truly care about the product they promote and it's impressive. A must have!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I hadn't tried a gyro before eating here, although I have enjoyed gyro pizza, so I knew a little bit about what I was getting. I just ordered a regular gyro. You can order a gyro plate that will have fries or salad on the side, too, but a gyro alone is plenty filling for most. The gyro was delicious and it was prepared really quick. There is a nice seating area outside. The restaurant wasn't dirty on the inside, but it wasn't super clean either. It also didn't look like they had a restroom available. The song playing while I was waiting in line to order definitely wasn't family friendly, so I think that they might want to consider changing there music up a bit. Otherwise, it was a good first experience and I'll definitely be back again sometime.