“Delightfully delicious.”

Ranked #25 of 426 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining
Description: Around here, brunch isn't just a meal. It's a way of life! Relaxed and comfortable with a sunny-side-up attitude, brunch is the perfect way to start the day and an even better way to end it. All Day Café by Minervas in Sioux Falls, South Dakota is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and every meal has a brunch frame of mind. In fact, brunch is our favorite verb-as in "let's brunch." That's because brunch combines the best of breakfast and lunch and we serve it fresh ALL DAY (now you know where we got our name). All Day Café by Minervas only serves recipes from scratch using the best possible ingredients and incorporating a modern comfort food twist. Edgy, healthy, fresh, and fun, our food is an experience and our friendly hospitality knows no equal.
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place for a wholesome, tasteful meal with excellent service. The staff is thoughtful and has very good timing. Our lunch of pulled pork and a hamburger was cooked just right as goldilocks would say. The fruit and veggie sides were crisp and fresh. I could live off of the smoothies. Please give this place a taste!

Molly S, Guest Relations Manager at All Day Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

What a cool review, you rock 405deano! We are proud of what we offer our amazing guests here at the All Day Café - we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We came here on a weekday at 9:30am. There were definitely customers but it wasn't overly busy.

The food was delicious all the way around - especially the grits. Even though I was trying so hard to eat some nice healthy food, I couldn't resist the grits - and I am so glad I didn't.

There was an array of food options so you're not stuck with greasy breakfast food if you don't want it. If you do want it, go for it! There's plenty of delectable options.

We would most certainly come here again.

This is great news! We love earning new fans! Cheers to you, iheartco25 - come back soon to get more amazing food and of course, MORE GRITS!!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Several menu choices...also have specials every day. The food was good. Hot. Service was good. Enjoyed the experience.

Molly S, Guest Relations Manager at All Day Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

What a lovely review, cheers to you, BJC0029! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

had a great lunch today asked the server for a recommendation and she strongly recommended the crusted chicken which was wonderful. What I appreciated was a recommendation that wasn't hedged--it was what she liked and I appreciated that. Looks like it would be a great breakfast stop. It had a nice upscale but local cafe feel.

Molly S, Guest Relations Manager at All Day Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

This is such a cool review, thank you, spiritcove2014! We hope you will come back in to try our breakfast as well! Cheers!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We ate at the All Day Cafe for the first time. It was very different than the name suggests.
I had a delicious crab cake sandwich. It had a flavored mayo and pepper sauce. I had them served on the side because I was afraid I wouldn't like them but I did!
My husband had the Reuben with sweet potato fries which he really enjoyed.
The atmosphere is casual but the menu offers many enticing and unusual choices.

Molly S, Guest Relations Manager at All Day Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

What a cool review, thank you for taking the time to post and rate your experience, DIVESD! It sounds like you enjoyed our Crab Cake BLT - it is a hit here at the All Day Café! Please continue to visit us, we are proud to have you as our guest! Cheers!

Been to All Day Cafe? Share your experiences!