US$112
US$120
Red Roof Inn Vermillion(Vermillion)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$48
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$100
US$81
All reviewsbowling alleyin townplace to staybiscuits and gravyacross the streetguest laundrystaff was friendlytake careroom was cleanhot breakfastcampusmotelusdmcdonaldsrefrigeratorinterior
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Passing through on a road trip and stayed one night. Rate of 65$ was good but the whole hotel smells musty.

The carpet is ancient, worn out and dirty.

The walls were freshly painted and the size of rooms was good, micro, mini fridge, flat screen tv and coffee maker.

WIFI works great, breakfast had waffles, biscuits and gravy, rolls and cereal. Enough to get you going in the morning.

If the carpet were replaced it wouldn't be bad at all but glad I was just staying 12 hours

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I recommend skipping this hotel and going with one of the others in town. I chose it because it was the least expensive so I wasn't expecting much. But since I was paying $80.00, I hoped for something nicer than I found. It felt old and run down instead of clean and updated like many of the hotels in this price range. I highly recommend they get rid of the bedspreads.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We just needed a room for the night, as we were just passing through. We didn't need any perks, just a clean and comfortable sleep. It was just that. We had a nice sized refrigerator and microwave. Flat screen tv. Lots of room on the bathroom counter. Not a fancy room, but just fine. Price very reasonable. Hot breakfast with choices. I recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PrairieInnManager, Manager at Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Jean B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We love to hear from our guests about all areas of the hotel experience. We are happy you were able to enjoy your stay with us and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days while my husband was working in the area. The weekly rate we were given averaged out to about $60 per night. On a positive note, the room was clean and the air conditioner worked well. However, for the entire 10 night stay, our room was not cleaned once. I had to make daily trips to the front desk to ask for towels, trash bags, and even toilet paper. They have a guest laundry where you can wash and dry for $2.50 that was good. The adjoining restaurant/lounge appeared to be permanently closed. Free breakfast was offered. Unfortunately, there was not a single non carb option available, Except, black coffee. The apple juice tasted like it was syrup and the orange juice tasted like water. You will want to avoid those. We were upstairs (no elevator) which was ok except the poorly lit interior hallway was not air conditioned. When you stepped out of you room it was like being in your attic in the summer. I did like the fact that the property did feel safe and was well lit outside.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Broken windows, no tv remote, crappy towels. Terrible breakfast items. Restaurant and bar closed.
The hotel is EXTREMELY rundown.
Our party was terribly disappointed, we used to like this hotel under the old owners and the restaurant and bar were a plus.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family