“Best pizza in Bartlett”
Review of Milano's Pizza

Milano's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 87 Restaurants in Bartlett
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. The pizza is much better than anything delivered and it has that family owned feel to it. The large pizzas are big so make sure u want that much pizza. Also, have had the pasta and it's good too. I always get some cheesecake when I stop in. If u havnt tried it, I would give it a shot.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I was not very satisfied with the pepperoni and sausage calezone.
We had not been her before and wanted to try somewhere new. We had had better Italian food in Memphis. It had lots of cheese and very little meat in the Calezone. Service was ok but we were expecting better!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Really good Pizza as long as they leave it in the oven long enough. I have been there many times and have had 1 or 2 experiences with lukewarm pizza. When they do it right, it is great New York Style (At least the crust part) pizza.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Whenever I visit the Memphis area I almost always stop and get an Italian Sandwich for carry out. The bread is fresh and homemade and covered with tasty Italian meats, lettuce, tomato and Italian dressing on the side. This is a small, casual place without a wait staff, so you either have to call in your order or order at the counter and wait for it to be prepared fresh. For such a small establishment, the menu is vast and varied and contains sandwiches, salads, pasta, pizza, pizza rolls, various sides and desserts. For dine in or take out, this is a great place for Italian food in Bartlett.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

It is a family owned restaurant and it felt like home. My friends and I went to celebrate a special occasion. We enjoyed the delicious food and the company visit was even better. I would highly recommend the Stuffed pizza.

2  Thank salseroOn1

Been to Milano's Pizza? Share your experiences!